A PACKED programme of events is about to play out as the Spirit of Moray Book Festival gets underway.
The annual celebration of literature, which runs at Elgin Library from this morning until September 21, starts with a fun-filled Bookbug session.
The official launch follows this evening, before food writer Sue Lawrence gives tonight’s talk – A Cook’s Tour, Writing and Recipes.
Over the coming days, events suitable for all ages will play out, from school talks to Q&As with best-selling crime authors.
Mark Beaumont, athlete, broadcaster, author and ambassador will speak about his latest cycling feats; Scotland’s amazing landscape and scenery is to celebrated in an illustrated talk by Brigid Benson about the North Coast 500, and the bravery and tragedy of Scot Jane Haining is to be told by Mary Miller.
There are also free sessions from the National Library of Scotland and you can visit www.moray.gov.uk/moraybookfestival for the full programme.
- Book Promotion - Thinking Beyond the Box
- How Can a Book Reviewer Help Promote Your Book?
- What Are Book Reviews?
- Five Reasons to Self-Publish Your Own Book
- BE Celebrating 30 Years: Somethings change and some don’t
- 20 Economical Book Marketing Techniques
- 50 Things Under $50 You Can Do to Promote Your Book
- 5 Ideas For a Successful Book Launch
- Passion Keys - Steve Ubah - Dating Book Review
- How to Come Up With a Bestselling Book Idea