MEGHAN Markle has flown to Johannesburg with baby Archie, for the final leg of their 10-day royal tour. The 38-year-old Duchess of Sussex was pictured clutching her four-month-old tot at Cape Town International Airport last night, ahead of their scheduled British Airways flight. Both mother and son looked relaxed as Meghan, wearing a crisp white shirt, skinny jeans and black pumps, wrapped her baby in a grey blanket. With her hair swept back in a bun, the Duchess flew across South Africa without her husband Prince Harry, 35, who was travelling from Angola to Malawi the same day. The prince is due to visit a female college and meet Malawi’s President Peter Mutharika today. Archie, meanwhile, was last seen on Wednesday, when he met Archbishop Desmond Tutu.Despite being pictured at the airport, Meghan has no scheduled engagements in Johannesburg until Tuesday – when she has a round-table discussion with the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The Duchess will meet with students and professors, to discuss the challenges facing young women who want to pursue higher education. She will also visit a school to learn about a local charity receiving UK Aid funding, who work to tackle sexual violence in school. But… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s delight as royal couple handed toy kangaroo on first appearance since pregnancy announcement
- EXCLUSIVE - Revealed: Organic baby shawl Meghan Markle used to swaddle baby Archie at the polo is made in Indian factory where some dirt poor workers earn just 37p an hour
- Pregnant Meghan Markle misses morning engagements in Oz as she’s ‘resting’ with Prince Harry due to watch Invictus Game cycling
- Could Prince William Miss the Birth of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Baby?
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- British Vogue editor Edward Enninful hails Meghan Markle as a 'bi-racial powerhouse', and praises the 'hands-on' royal guest editor for working throughout her pregnancy and after giving birth
- Revealed: Meghan Markle wore $2,500 Gucci tweed dress for Vogue portrait taken at Smart Works charity that donates clothes to disadvantaged women
- How Meghan Markle's First 100 Days As A Royal Compare To Kate Middleton's
- Prince Harry joins Japan's Crown Prince Akishino in the stands at Rugby World Cup final while Meghan Markle cheers at home 'with baby Archie in a replica strip onesie'
Meghan Markle clutches baby Archie as they fly BA to Johannesburg for final leg of royal tour have 433 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 29, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.