STRICTLY Come Dancing is back on BBC One TOMORROW with a new series and of course the show’s much-loved professional dancers.
Here’s all you need to know about this year’s pros and who they’re paired up with – plus find out which dancers DIDN’T get a partner this year…
Who are the Strictly Come Dancing 2019 professional dancers and who are they paired with?
The professional dancers come and go – with the exception of fan favourite Anton Du Beke.
So who’s still in the line-up and who’s gone?
We have all the details on the dance pros who will be taking part in 2019 and who’s been left on the bench.
Kevin Clifton with Anneka Rice
Kevin has been a mainstay of the Strictly line-up in recent years and will be back for his seventh series.
The 36-year-old split from his wife and fellow Strictly professional, Karen Clifton, in 2018.
He won the show with Stacey Dooley in series 16 and the pair are now a couple.
For 2019 Kevin is paired with Anneka Rice .
Karen Clifton with Chris Ramsey
Karen will be returning for her eighth series, which makes her the longest surviving female professional on the show.
She reached the finals in 2014 when partnered with Mark Wright , but the duo ended up as runners-up.
For 2019 Karen has been paired with Chris Ramsey .
Anton Du Beke and Emma Barton
One of the few stars of the original 2004 line-up, Anton Du Beke is returning for his sixteenth series.
An insider explained at the time: "Brendan is the only major name not returning. Anton will be back again this year.
Anton ‘s best result came in the first series when he placed third alongside Lesley Garrett.
For 2019 Anton is paired with Emma Barton .
Janette Manrara and Will Bayley
Janette joined Strictly for its eleventh series in 2013 and has remained ever since.
Janette is adamant the "show's curse" won't affect her marriage because she trusts her husband
For 2019 Janette is pared with Will Bayley .
Katya Jones and Mike Bushell
For 2019 Katya is paired with Mike Bushell.
Neil Jones and Alex Scott
For the fourth year in a row, Neil has been confirmed as part of the professional’s line-up for Strictly Come Dancing.
The 2016 recruit has been without a celebrity partner for the past three series while his estranged wife Katya has gone on to be crowned the winner.
But in September, 2019 it was announced the ballroom star would get his first celebrity partner.
For 2019 Neil is paired with Alex Scott .
Oti Mabuse with Kelvin Fletcher
This will be Oti ‘s fifth year on the show.
The South African dancer has seen her career soar since landing her job on the show.
In 2019 she was also on the box as a judge on The Greatest Dancer .
For 2019 Oti is paired with Kelvin Fletcher .
Dianne Buswell and Dev Griffin
Dianne made her debut on Strictly in 2017 and said: "What an honour it is to be a part of Strictly Come Dancing.
“Words can't describe how excited I am to take on this amazing challenge and give it my everything”.
For 2019 Dianne is paired with Dev Griffin .
Nadiya Bychkova and David James
She exited the show in week three in 2018 with partner Lee Ryan .
The Ukranian dancer is a two-time World Champion and European Champion and was part of a big Strictly Come Dancing shake-up.
For 2019 Nadiya is paired with David James .
Amy Dowden and Karim Zeroaul
For 2019 Amy is paired with Karim Zeroual .
Aljaž Škorjanec and Viscountess Emma Weymouth
He finished runner-up in 2017 with actress Gemma Atinkson .
For 2019 Aljaž is paired with Viscountess Emma Weymouth .
Giovanni Pernice and Michelle Visage
Despite only joining the show four years ago, Giovanni has managed to come runner-up twice.
For 2019 Giovanni is paired with Michelle Visage .
AJ Pritchard and Saffron Barker
He started dancing at a young age, learning his craft at his mum and dad Adrian at Debi's dance school, Pritchard's Dance and Fitness Academy in Cheshire.
For 2019 AJ is paired with Saffron Barker .
Johannes Radebe and Catherine Tyldesley
Johannes is a two-time Professional South African Latin Champion and three-time South African Amateur Latin Champion.
The 33 -year-old has Strictly experience, having been a professional dancer for two seasons on the South Africa version, reaching the final both times.
He joined for the 2018 UK version of the show but was not paired up with a celeb.
For 2019 Johannes is paired with Catherine Tyldesley .
Luba Mushtuk and James Cracknell
She joined the Strictly line-u p in 2018, but was not given a celeb partner.
For 2019 Luba is paired with James Cracknell .
Which Strictly professionals do not have a partner?
Unfortunately, not all the professional dancers have partners.
There are three that will just be taking part in the group dances.
The 28-year-old dancer, whose slot on Strictly Come Dancing 2019 was announced on her birthday, is of Chinese decent.
She specialises in Latin dance and will replace Pasha Kovalev, who quit the hit BBC One series in February, 2019.
Nancy Xu gushed about landing the job, with the star describing it as a "dream come true" and the "most beautiful gift".
The newcomer has not bagged herself a professional partner this year but put on a rousing performance during the launch show.
Gorka has also represented Spain in the World Latin Championships in 2010 and reached the semi-finals of the 2012 WDSF World Cup.
However, the new dad will be without a professional partner this year after being demoted.
Graziano Di Prima
Graziano will be on Strictly in 2019 – but not with a celeb partner.
The Italian Latin Champion was recruited to Strictly in 2018, where he danced with Vick Hope .
The 26-year-old has represented Belgium at the World Championships and toured the world with the dance company Burn The Floor.
But he has been “demoted” this year and will not have a celebrity partner for series 17.
In a statement to his Instagram followers, he wrote: “Just letting the fans know that I will not have a celeb partner this series, but don’t worry… I am not going anywhere!
“You will see me every Saturday/Sunday nights in all our amazing group dances, on It Takes Two and across the series.”
Who won’t be returning to Strictly Come Dancing 2019?
Pasha shocked us all in February 2019 when he announced he would be leaving Strictly Come Dancing after a whopping eight years on the show.
The Russian pro announced the news on Twitter, posting: “It’s ‘time to find a new challenge.
“Thanks to the incredible partners, professionals and myriad of behind the scenes teams who all work to make Strictly the amazing production it is.”
More on Strictly
What time is Strictly Come Dancing 2019 on?
The official start date for the live Strictly Come Dancing shows is this Saturday (September 21), with the final coming on Saturday, December 14.
The show will air Saturdays and Sundays.
All episodes will be available to watch on BBC iPlayer after airing.
- Alex Scott says she’s ‘buzzing and terrified’ as she’s officially announced for Strictly Come Dancing 2019
- Is this Coronation Street star joining the Strictly Come Dancing 2019 line-up?
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019 semi-finalists – when is the final and who’s dancing?
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019: Huw Edwards in talks to join lineup
- Who is Alex Scott? Ex Strictly Come Dancing star and former Arsenal footballer
- Who is Neil Jones and is the Strictly Come Dancing professional on social media?
- Who is Vick Hope? Strictly Come Dancing 2018 contestant and Capital radio DJ
- Strictly Come Dancing: Alex Scott narrowly misses out on the semi-finals as she is axed from show with partner Neil Jones after dance off with Chris Ramsay and Karen Hauer
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020 tour splits Kelvin and Oti – and Emma’s partner Anton is snubbed for Graziano
- Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special result leaks online – leaving fans horrified
- What time is the Strictly Come Dancing results show on BBC One this weekend?
- Strictly Come Dancing pro Graziano Di Prima proposes to girlfriend Giada Lini live on stage
- Strictly Come Dancing fans furious as Shirley Ballas sends home Alex Scott over Chris Ramsey
- Strictly Come Dancing results CATCH-UP: Alex Scott and Neil Jones KICKED OFF plus voting crash drama
- Strictly Come Dancing CATCH UP: Karim and Amy TOP leaderboard but will the voting crash affect tonight’s results?
- Strictly Come Dancing hit with nearly 300 complaints as MORE furious viewers slam same-sex dance routine
- Strictly Come Dancing's Alex Scott gutted not to be dancing with Gorka Marquez
- Emmerdale’s Kelvin Fletcher in talks to join Strictly Come Dancing to replace Jamie Laing
- Strictly Come Dancing star Natalie Lowe announces engagement
- Strictly Come Dancing bosses caught 'recycling dresses' from two years ago
Meet the Strictly Come Dancing 2019 pros – here’s who’s competing for this year’s glitter ball trophy have 1924 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.