A man has been taken to hospital after a car overturned on the A14.
Firefighters and paramedics attended the scene along with police officers.
The Audi A4 vehicle was reported to have overturned at around 7.50am this morning (Wednesday September 18) on the eastbound stretch of the A14, near junction 50 for Stowmarket over the Cambridgeshire-Suffolk border.
Drivers reported delays of around half an hour with queues back past junction 49 for Tot Hill.
The man was taken to hospital with minor injuries to his shoulder, hand and head.
Keep up to date with the latest traffic news in our Facebook group
Sick of always being stuck in queues?
Stay one step ahead of the Cambridgeshire traffic with our Cambridgeshire Traffic and Travel Facebook page.
No ads, no spam, just the latest breaking traffic and travel news direct to your Facebook feed, wherever you are.
It’s all you need to keep moving while you’re out and about, with the latest news and updates from our Cambridge newsroom.
To get to the front of the queue simply click to join the group here.
Suffolk Police have since said the road has been cleared and has now fully reopened.
- Man 'lucky to be alive' after car overturned when two cars 'drove straight for it'
- ‘Have-a-go hero’, 35, held for GBH after ‘stopping man breaking into cars and leaving him in intensive care’
- Long drive in tight denim lands man in hospital emergency
- Tories to axe hospital car parking fees for millions
- One-Punch Man Creator Hospitalized After Recent Illness
- Motorists save toddler and boy after car overturns in Texas floodwater
- Man killed as bus overturns after hitting police barricade in Ludhiana
- Delaware State Police: 3-Year-Old Boy, 53-Year Old Man Rushed To Hospital Following Three-Vehicle Crash In New Castle County
- Man hurt 'stopping car going into crowd' in Cardiff
- Heavily-tattooed blonde, 23, on bail for bashing a cop is jailed for dragging a man into a car boot and bashing him while high on meth