A factory worker who was detained by builders who found him inside a house in Magherafelt, was given a Conditional Discharge for 18 months at the local Magistrates Court. Piotr Mariusz Nowak (36), of Tullykeeron Gardens, Maghera, pleaded guilty to stealing a tripod stand from the property at Highfield Road on October 28 last.A prosecuting lawyer said at approximately 7.30am police received a report from builders contracted to carry out work on a property that they had detained a male who had been inside the premises.The lawyer said the defendant had then fled the scene on a push bike pursued by one of the builders.He said Nowak threw the stand at the builder, however, it did not strike him.Counsel said police were informed that the builders had locked and left the property secure at 2pm the previous day.Defence barrister Dean Mooney said the defendant had gone into the property because he was homeless.Mr Mooney stressed that since the incident Nowak has been living under strict bail conditions. He said a significant delay by forensic services had resulted in the case being adjourned. He said the stand had been recovered and asked the court to give the defendant credit for his… Read full this story
- Dramatic video shows Fort Worth police chief chase down suspect through backyards after he fled scene of a car accident
- Marvel Fan Collects All The Deleted, Alternate & Extended Scenes From Spider-Man 3
- Widow and son of British man killed in a hit-and-run accident plead to stay in Australia despite deportation threat while refugee who killed him can remain
- Man who fled from traffic stop dies in car crash in S. Houston
- Black man, 37, pleads not guilty to 'stabbing five people at a Hanukkah party with a machete while completely silent then dousing himself in bleach' in an 'act of domestic terrorism'
- Teenager, 18, on 'stolen' scrambler bike dies while friend on back suffers serious injuries after 'racing along street with no lights' and crashing into family car with two children inside
- Builder Vrajlal Gala knocked down by biker 200 meters away from his Matunga home
- North Carolina man, 29, wanted for murder of a Florida couple is a former US Army soldier who went AWOL and flew to Ukraine where he is hailed as a hero mercenary
- Man caught on CCTV doing poo on Wollongong street
- Assassinated 'gangster's' link to Denmark's biggest heist: Record label boss killed in London was friends with man jailed for £7m robbery whose doctor wife was murdered while holding their baby
Man fled scene on push bike pursued by builder have 419 words, post on www.midulstermail.co.uk at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.