A motorcyclist has died following a collision with another vehicle on the A29, police have confirmed. The collision between a motorcycle and a 4×4 happened on the A29 Bognor Road, at about 1.39pm on Saturday afternoon (September 14).The incident involving a blue Jeep and a Black Kawasaki occurred at the junction with Rowhook Road.Police said officers were tasked with making the motorcyclist’s next of kin aware before being able to confirm he sustained fatal injuries at the scene. He was a 39-year-old man from Surrey.No other injuries were reported.The victim is believed to have been travelling southbound with at least one other motorcycle – a blue Yamaha – when the collision occurred.Anyone who saw what happened, or saw either of the vehicles in the area beforehand – specifically anyone with dash cam – is asked to email [email protected] quoting Operation Yorkhill.A section of the A29 was closed until approximately 8pm as emergency services attended the scene, and officers said they would like to thank road users for their patience and understanding.This was the first of two fatalities on the A29 this weekend.A motorcyclist died following a collision on the A29 Ockley Road at the junction with Henhurst Cross Lane, at… Read full this story
- Family of man who died after being hit by 2 vehicles in Seattle: 'He had a beautiful soul'
- Police Identify Homeless Man Who Died After 'Struggle' With Stop & Shop Staff
- Trump brags that his tower withstood a fire, but has been silent about the man who died in it
- Was the man who died in an autonomously driving Tesla really watching Harry Potter?
- Lakeland man dies in kayak accident in western North Carolina
- SAPD: Officer hospitalized in head-on collision with fleeing suspect found sleeping behind wheel
- Cops seek shooter who left man for dead in SeaTac
- Man arrested, hit police car of Concord officer investigating fatal crash
- Moment mystery man sneaks into Misha Nonoo's wedding to Mikey Hess, disguised in a hat and sunglasses while hiding his face from the crowd with umbrella
- Driver fatally plunges off I-35 access road into Medina River ravine
Man, 39, dies in collision on Sussex A-road have 356 words, post on www.hastingsobserver.co.uk at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.