Motorists travelling on the M6 are being warned of long delays after a multi-vehicle collision.
Traffic travelling northbound between junction 12, Gailey, and junction 13, Stafford South has been left queing following the accident, which was reported at around 4.25pm.
There are no early indications of any injuries.
AHighways England spokesman said: “One lane, of four, is currently blocked on the M6 northbound between J12, Gailey, and J13, Stafford South due to a multiple-vehicle collision.
“Traffic officers are on the way.
“Please take care on appraoch, delays are building.”
Top stories on StokeonTrentLive
Our new FREE WhatsApp service for you!
StokeonTrentLive has launched a WhatsApp service dedicated to keeping you up to date with the news! Click here to join and follow the instructions on your phone. Your number won’t be shared with anyone else in the group. If you want more information on signing up, or if this link doesn’t work, click here .
Traffic and travel news
One lane closed and slow traffic due to multi-vehicle accident on M6 Northbound between J12 A5 (Gailey) and J13 A449 (Stafford South).
- Long vs. Short: Can Ford Survive in a World of Self-Driving Cars?
- Rail operator angry about number of truck collisions
- Watch Asteroid TC4's Extreme Close Approach With Earth Live Online
- Arsenal news LIVE: Everton victory REACTION, Inter chasing Aubameyang, Soler summer interest, Cristante transfer
- Premier racing event lives up to expectations again
- ‘Mission: Impossible 7’s’ Italy Shoot Delayed Due to Coronavirus
- One Piece Announces Last-Minute Manga Delay
- Delhi Violence LIVE Updates: Schools to continue to remain closed on Wednesday; CBSE postpones Wednesday's board exam
- Saigon delays annual Ao Dai fest over coronavirus epidemic
- Bangladesh delays Rohingya refugee island relocation