Lamb prices continue their healthy run, with beef prices also strong, says a rural banking expert.
Heartland Bank head of livestock, Wayne McEntee joined Rural Exchange for a look at the rural markets.
Watch Wayne McEntee’s full interview with Rural Exchange.
This article was created for Heartland Bank as the sponsor of the Rural Exchange Market Update.
- Cost of takeaway leads food price rise
- Momentum building in sustainable beef
- Southern beef herd growing the fastest
- Commodity prices good but problems possible
- WILLIAM BAIN: Shoppers WILL pay the price of a No Deal Brexit
- Lift in supply puts pressure on prices
- Forestry bright spot in commodity prices
- Bring everyone together this Easter with these recipes for a delicious lamb lunch and chocolate hot cross buns
- Sheep, beef exports climb by 8% over past year