Lamb prices continue their healthy run, with beef prices also strong, says a rural banking expert.
Heartland Bank head of livestock, Wayne McEntee joined Rural Exchange for a look at the rural markets.
Watch Wayne McEntee’s full interview with Rural Exchange.
This article was created for Heartland Bank as the sponsor of the Rural Exchange Market Update.
- Bring everyone together this Easter with these recipes for a delicious lamb lunch and chocolate hot cross buns
- Lamb prices drive record exports
- Brexit for Dummies: What Would a No Deal Really Look Like to Average Briton?
- UK May Scrap 80-90% of Import Duties in Case of No-Deal Brexit
- Weak sheep meat market dents meat co-op Silver Ferns profit
- Sheep meat exports affected by Brexit