Sponsored by Heartland Bank Lamb prices continue their healthy run, with beef prices also strong, says a rural banking expert. Heartland Bank head of livestock, Wayne McEntee joined Rural Exchange for a look at the rural markets. Watch Wayne McEntee’s full interview with Rural Exchange. This article was created for Heartland Bank as the sponsor of the Rural Exchange Market Update. Newshub.
- Prices remain reasonable for Tet with no shortages
- Paddy, rice prices remain stable
- Gold demand remains strong
- Property remains strong, attractive
- Gold prices remain stable ahead of Tet
- Petrol retail prices remain unchanged
- Petrol prices remain unchanged
- Pangasius price remains high, unpredictable in Mekong Delta
- Giants act to cut dairy, beef prices
- HCM City property market to remain strong this year: expert
Lamb, beef prices remain strong have 124 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.