Angelo Alessio insists that he is “happy” with is squad, which he now feels is “complete”.
Kilmarnock added Osman Sow, Harvey St Clair and Connor Johnson to their ranks on Deadline Day.
Since then they have signed Stephen Hendrie and Jan Koprivec.
And now Alessio says he is happy with his squad and feels it’s good enough to compete in the league.
He said: “I am happy because we have completed the squad.
“We have a lot of games in the Scottish Premiership, and I think my players will be fine.
“The new players will help us to improve a lot.
“I am happy because we added new players.
“I think I saw a good attitude from all the players over the international break.”
- Angelo Mathews, Dinesh Chandimal Return as Sri Lanka Announce 16-Member Test Squad For Two Match Series in Pakistan
- Dimuth Karunaratne to lead Sri Lanka's full-strength Test squad against Pakistan
- Sri Lanka name full-strength Test squad for Pakistan tour
- Sri Lanka announce full-strength squad for Pakistan Tests
- Scott Boland bouncer smashes into Angelo Mathew's helmet, breaks protective strap
- Drugs, sex, bestiality and even Nazi salutes: The complete A-Z guide to Australia's BIGGEST football scandals
- Josh Kroenke claims Arsenal can still finish top four this season after sacking Unai Emery and addressing the squad
- Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: Recent Chic And Impressive Outfits Of The Actress
- Behaviour of Wallabies team in Japan during the World Cup forces Australian rugby boss to write a letter of apology
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai gets angry at Shehnaz for falsely accusing Hindustani Bhau of inappropriately touching her