People with trypophobia may want to steer clear from upgrading their phone to an Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max. The latest generation of iPhone has a brand new camera made up of three rear-facing lenses in a triangular configuration, plus a flash, in a raised square setting. But the cluster of cameras is “triggering” certain consumers with an aversion to small holes and bumps. Apple’s iPhone 11: Features and specs to expect from upcoming generation How your iPhone snoops on you while you’re sleeping Trypophobia is a fear of clusters of small holes, bumps or patterns that resemble holes. Although it’s not officially recognised as a mental disorder, it can be classified as a specific phobia if a person experiences extreme fear, discomfort or distress. Some people can also experience an intense feeling of disgust when confronted with the clusters. Symptoms can include eye strain, illusions and distortions, as well as other symptoms of fear and discomfort including sweating, shaking or panic attacks, says Healthline. After Apple revealed the new phones last week, a number of people with trypophobia took to social media to share their reactions to the camera layout. “The iPhone 11… Read full this story
- Tips to Create Banners that Make People Wush to your Website
- Motivation - Don't Make Your Team Uncomfortable
- Stop Sickies and Make People Happy At Work
- Do You Know the One Word that Will Make People Hesitate?
- How To Make People Laugh With April Fool Free Ecards
- How to make people like you...fast!
- When Your Product Makes People Feel Great, You Make Money!
- Why Did God Make People Different from Each Other?
- How to Make People Instantly Like You
- NATURAL VS. COMMERCIAL METHODS: THE BATTLE FOR MAKING PEOPLE BEAUTIFUL RAGES ON!
iPhone 11 is making people with trypophobia very uncomfortable have 297 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.