After months of anticipation, Apple will finally unveil its 2019 iPhones next week.
While Apple has remained tight-lipped about the devices, unsurprisingly rumours have been flying left, right and centre about what could be in store.
One of the most talked-about features is the camera setup – which could make the iPhone 11 perfect for Instagrammers .
The rear camera setup is expected to introduce a triple-lens camera, configured in a square-shape in the top left of the device.
If this is the case, it will be the first iPhone with a triple-lens camera – a move that rivals including Samsung and Huawei have had in their smartphones for years!
While additional lenses do take up more space on the back of the smartphone, they make for pretty incredible photos.
It’s likely that the triple lenses will be a main lens, a telephoto lens for capturing close-up detail, and a wide-angle lens, which, as the name suggests, will allow you to snap stunning wide photos.
Meanwhile, the front-facing camera is also expected to get an upgrade, making it capable of capturing in slo-mo at 120 fps.
Together, this impressive camera line-up could make the iPhone 11 appealing to Instagram influencers, whose careers rely on capturing high-quality photos.
Thankfully there’s not long to go to find out what Apple has in store for us – the devices will be unveiled at an event on Tuesday 10 September.
As always, Mirror Online will bring you the latest news as it’s announced, so make sure you check back in on Tuesday!
- iPhone 11 is world's bestselling phone, by far
- How to get great Night mode photos on your iPhone 11: iPhone Photography Tips & Tricks
- Best Tripods for Photographing in Night Mode on iPhone 11 in 2021
- When to use each camera lens on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro: iPhone Photography Tips & Tricks
- Best iPhone 11 Pro Cases 2021
- iPhone 11 recalled for touchscreen issues: how to get a replacement
- iPhone 11 Pro review
- Best Heavy Duty Cases for iPhone 11 in 2021
- iPhone 11 Pro: Hands-on first impressions
- iPhone SE vs iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: What you should (and shouldn't) buy
- Best iPhone 11 Screen Protectors 2021
- Best iPhone 11 Cases 2021
- iPhone 11 vs. iPhone XR: Find out which phone is the better value
- iPhone SE vs. iPhone 11: The features you miss when you save that extra $300
- How to Take Timed Photos with iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro Camera App
- How to Use Deep Fusion on iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro Camera
- Apple's iPhone 11, Pro and Pro Max launch in Singapore to snaking queues
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Nothing ‘Pro’ about it, just the best iPhone ever
- iPhone 11 Pro Colors: Which color is best for you in 2021
- iPhone 11 Pro confirmed: Release date, price & specs
iPhone 11 could be perfect for Instagram influencers - here's why have 465 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.