England 19 September 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49759860 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Hull Trains has the worst record in the country for punctuality, new figures show.Only 36.8% of the company’s services arrived on time, followed by TransPennine Express (38.7%) and London North Eastern Railway (41%).The best figure was recorded by c2c (83.2%) in East London and South Essex.New tougher standards mean trains are considered to be punctual if they are within a minute of the schedule, rather than the previous fire or 10 minutes.The Office of Rail and Road figures showed fewer than two-thirds of scheduled stops at stations… Read full this story
- Hull KR owner warns rugby league could 'cease to exist' as a full-time sport
- Premier League players will have to cover faces in full training
- Dan Marino, Dion Jordan — the best, worst of Dolphins drafts
- Rebel Wilson shows off her slimmed-down figure as she completes an intense boxing session with her hunky personal trainer... after vowing to focus on her health
- Forget the lists of greatest ever movies. It's the perfect time to watch the worst films of all time
- MIC's Louise Thompson flaunts her 'ripped' figure in sporty underwear after announcing she has reached 'peak physical fitness'
- 54 passengers per coach, non-stop run: All you need to know about ‘Shramik Express’ trains
- Italian government sets May 18 return for soccer training
- Jacinda Ardern says New Zealand is over the worst of coronavirus but won't lift radical lockdown measures - as country records its deadliest day yet
- Welcome to the worst economy ever
Hull Trains worst for punctuality, figures show have 360 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.