By Daniel S. Levine – September 16, 2019 03:10 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Olivia Newton-John is doing “beautifully well” even as she fights cancer for a third time, her Grease co-star Didi Conn said Monday. Newton-John, 70, previously battled cancer in 1992 and 2013, and was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in May 2017. Conn, 68, said she is doing well. “The best news I heard is that Olivia Newton John is doing beautifully well. Her spirit shines. I just love her,” Conn told This Morning, reports The Daily Mail. “Her husband is this miracle maker of growing different herbs and cannabis is really working for her for pain.” Conn, who played Frenchie in the 1978 musical, told This Morning that most of the Grease cast is still in contact. “Oh yeah. In the movie we said, we’ll always be together and we made friends that have lasted forty years. It’s crazy,” Conn explained, even joking that they stayed in character between takes on the film set. In fact, the last update on Newton-John’s condition came from John Travolta. “She looks incredible,” Travolta told Entertainment Tonight last month. “She doesn’t look any different than [she did] years… Read full this story
- Olivia Newton-John’s ‘Grease’ leather costume is up for auction
- Boy Meets World star Danielle Fishel reveals she felt 'mom guilt' after her own breast milk nearly killed her 3-month-old son because it made his rare lung disorder WORSE
- Stranger Things star David Harbour reveals he has bipolar disorder and describes acting as 'a lifeline' for his mental wellbeing
- The Walking Dead star Ryan Hurst revealed he was hospitalized for heat exhaustion while filming Season 10
- Ryan Murphy reveals that his son Ford, 5, is cancer-free and donates $10M to help kids battle the illness
- How boosting gut bacteria may help our bodies to battle cancer
- Star Wars 9 Rise of Skywalker tickets presale date and run time REVEALED?
- Wisbech Lions raise money for local woman battling cancer
- I didn’t ‘battle’ cancer, it was sheer dumb luck
- Michelle Visage young: How old is Strictly Come Dancing Star? Throwback images revealed
'Grease' Star Didi Conn Reveals Olivia Newton-John Health Update as She Battles Cancer for the Third Time have 344 words, post on popculture.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.