A female Chelsea goalkeeper has revealed how she quit football to take up a job in the City of London with Goldman Sachs. Lizzie Durack, 25, joined Chelsea F.C. Women from Everton in the summer of 2018 where she vied for the position of goalkeeper. But after just one year at the club, she has decided to step away from the game to pursue a career in finance at Goldman Sachs. At the multinational investment bank, she will work in the Prime Brokerage Division, where she will deal with wealthy hedge fund clients. After just one year at Chelsea Women, Lizzie Durack (pictured) has decided to step away from the game to pursue a career in finance at Goldman Sachs Durack, 25, (pictured in training at Chelsea on August 1) joined Chelsea F.C. Women from Everton in the summer of 2018 where she vied for the position of goalkeeper Durack, who has represented England at several different age groups and has one senior cap to her name (pictured in green with her fellow England teammates), made three appearances and kept three clean sheets for the Blues. These came in the FA Women’s Continental Tyres League Cup against Crystal Palace, Yeovil Town and Tottenham… Read full this story
- Goldman Sachs, Amazon in talks to offer loans to merchants
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-U.S. Federal Reserve bars former Goldman Sachs executive for role in 1MDB scandal
- SEC's shareholder advice proposal draws ire from Republican hedge fund donors
- RPT-UPDATE 2-Hedge funds hold their nerve on China, seek opportunities
- Why are hedge funds supporting Brexit?
- Exclusive: Goldman Sachs to raise $8 billion for new buyout fund - sources
- EXCLUSIVE-Goldman Sachs to raise $8 bln for new buyout fund: sources
- Federal Reserve bars former Goldman Sachs executive for role in 1MDB scandal
- All-white male board? No IPO: Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs partner Sumit Rajpal to retire
Goalkeeper swaps Chelsea for THE City: Player quits her professional football career at just 25 to work with hedge fund clients at Goldman Sachs have 305 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.