A woman has been charged in connection with the murder of 55-year-old Paul Jones in Cork city.
The woman in her 50s was questioned at Togher Garda Station in relation to the murder on Bandon Road in the city on Saturday.
She is due to appear this evening at Cork District Court.
The body of Mr Jones was found by his son on Saturday morning. His son had become concerned that he had been unable to contact his father by phone by for a number of days.
He raised the alarm after he found his father face down in the living room. When the emergency services turned over the man’s body they found blood.
- Colchester woman connected to Fla. murders arrested for probation violations
- Police: Marshall woman arrested after foiled murder-for-hire plot
- Lake Charles man charged with attempted second-degree murder
- Richard Monroe sentenced in connection with Burlington murder
- Woman killed; Lake City man charged with murder
- Harlem gang members charged in connection with slay
- Man charged in connected with assault
- Another alleged MS-13 gang member charged in LI teen’s murder
- Springfield man killed, 36-year-old charged in connection with his shooting
- Second man charged in connection with fatal Cohoes shooting