Gabrielle Union and Julianne Hough took the plunge Wednesday as they wrapped their first season as judges on America’s Got Talent in style.
They both wore dresses with deep necklines to the season 14 finale of the NBC talent competition show at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
Gabrielle, 46, sparkled in a long silver gown with deep neckline and high thigh slit.
Season finale: Gabrielle Union wrapped her first season as a judge Wednesday on America’s Got Talent with the show finale in Hollywood
She completed her outfit with open-toed silver heels and accessorized with several rings.
Gabrielle had her short dark hair parted in the middle and straight down.
Julianne, 33, meanwhile shined in a short golden dress with a low neckline and a short asymmetrical hem.
She had her toned figure on display in the backless dress and finished her ensemble with open-toed sparkling collar heels.
Golden girl: Julianne Hough finished her first season as a judge in a short golden dress
Plunging neckline: The 31-year-old judge donned a golden dress with plunging neckline
Short hair: Gabrielle rocked her short haircut on the carpet
Thigh slit: The actress showed some leg with a high thigh slit
Franchise creator, executive producer and judge Simon Cowell, 59, looked dapper in a crisp white shirt sans tie and grey slacks.
His wife Lauren Silverman, 42, also hit the carpet at the finale in a dark purple pencil dress.
Her outfit included matching open-toed collar heels and she accessorized with stud earrings and a cute white dog.
Show creator: Franchise creator and judge Simon Cowell looked smooth on the carpet
Showing support: Lauren Silverman supported her husband Simon at the finale
Lauren teamed up on the carpet with British singer Leona Lewis, 34, who stunned in a long fuchsia gown with a flowing train and leg slit.
The finale also featured a surprise reunion between Simon and his former American Idol co-star Paula Abdul, 57, who affectionately embraced each other on the carpet.
Paula secretly performed with finalists Light Balance Kids and shocked Simon by revealing her identity at the end of their performance.
Nice accessory: A little white dog was held by Lauren as she posed with British singer Leona Lewis
Good times: Lauren and Leona beamed while on the carpet together
Together again: Paula Abdul surprised Simon with her appearance on the finale
Tender moment: Simon and Paula embraced at the Dolby Theatre
Show judge Howie Mandel, 63, and host Terry Crews, 51, both dressed up for the finale in dark suits and ties.
Season 14 of AGT was won by blind an autistic singer Kodi Lee, 22, who was Gabrielle’s golden buzzer pick.
Kodi during the two-hour star-studded season finale performed a duet with Leona of You Are The Reason with him playing piano and providing vocals.
Long dress: Leona looked lovely in a long fuchsia gown
Trailing behind: The singer’s dress featured a long train
Longtime judge: Howie Mandel wore a dark suit and long tie to the finale
The host: Terry Crews looked sharp in a dark suit and bow tie
Gabrielle and Leona were both spotted with winner Kodi on the carpet after he won the $1 million prize.
Kodi in addition to his $1 million prize earned a headline show at Paris, Las Vegas Hotel & Casino on November 7-10.
Season 13 of America’s Got Talent was won by magician Shin Lim in September 2018.
The winner: Kodi Lee celebrated winning season 14 on the carpet
Dynamic duo: Leona got together with Kodi after performing with him during the finale
Proud judge: Gabrielle celebrated with her golden buzzer pick Kodi and Leona
The finale also featured Julianne belting out the world premiere of her new single Transform that she sang alongside finalists V Unbeatable.
Julianne performed in a sheer, lacy bralette with matching split trousers.
She was tossed in the air while dancing with the acrobatic dance troupe and showed her dancing ability in choreographed moves with the finalists.
World premiere: New AGT judge Julianne also performed the world premiere of her new single Transform
Dance moves: Julianne showed her dance ability during her performance
Getting low: The judge got down while performing her new song Transform
Good times: Julianne was clearly having fun while belting out her new single
- Why Is Gabrielle Union Suing Simon Cowell and Others?
- 'He'll ask if I'm naked before watching an episode': Gabrielle Union reveals husband Dwyane Wade is not a fan of her racy onscreen sex scenes
- How to watch Dancing With the Stars Season 29 online from anywhere
- The 100 best films on Amazon Prime Video to watch right now
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Caroline Flack to Stella Tennant
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK series 2 SPOILER: Elizabeth Hurley, 55, jokes gaffer tape is her 'beauty secret' and admits she finds one of the queens 'SEXY' as she makes glamorous debut
- FMIA: Ten For Tom—Brady Heading Back To Another Super Bowl, Bringing Buccaneers To Meet Chiefs In Tampa
- Heidi Klum is unrecognisable after huge hair makeover
- The Biggest Hopes and Fears for Biden’s Early Days
- Yevgenia Medvedeva on coaching change, moving past controversy and new outlook on figure skating
- Layla Smith Reveals How She Transformed Objective Media Group Into A Mini-Production Empire Boasting Hits Including Netflix’s ‘Feel Good’
- A 72-day marriage, a Las Vegas wedding aged 19, a sex tape and a failed engagement: A look back at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's past rollercoaster romances
- 11pm Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Rekik CONFIRMED, Ozil interest, Sabitzer UPDATE, Newcastle win REACTION
- Live updates: It’s Inauguration Day for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- 2pm Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Ozil LATEST, Tierney Napoli link, Guendouzi RETURN, Sabitzer update, Newcastle REACTION
- 100 Monumental Moments From TV History
- Video of woman being 'arrested for sitting on a bench' was 'STAGE-MANAGED by anti-lockdown protesters', Dorset Police claim
- Kim Kardashian divorce LIVE – Biggest EVER clue that Kanye West marriage is over hidden in Kim’s latest Instagram pics
- Grange Hill: when and where was it filmed, what was the theme tune and who was in the cast and where are they now?
- WandaVision review: Marvel channels Lost for wonderfully weird Disney+ series
Gabrielle Union and Julianne Hough take the plunge as judges wrap season 14 of America's Got Talent have 1053 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.