Celebrate Bob Marley’s musical legacy this month with the Buffalo Soldiers – the UK’s number one Bob Marley tribute band.
Touring since 1985, their authentic style has gained them many awards.
The tribute act will be playing at St Mary’s Chambers Rawtenstall on Friday, September 20, 2019 at 8pm.
The Buffalo Soldiers is fronted by lead vocalist Trevor Roots; Trevor is somewhat of a musical legend in the UK reggae scene and delivers a truly authentic, heartfelt and soulful tribute to the “king of reggae”, backed by some of the best and most experienced reggae musicians from the north west.
With artists like Helen Obaje on vocal harmony, Myke Wilson, Carly Dan on drums, Paul Lush, Bartosz Karwat on lead guitar, Golty Farabeau on bass, Lee Adair on Keyboards, Ras Spear on percussion, the band aims to deliver a fantastic celebration of Bob Marley’s music.
The Buffalo Soldiers will be playing all the classic hits such as: Is This Love, Waiting in Vain, Soul Rebel, Don’t Rock My Boat, Exodus, Satisfy My Soul, Three Little Birds along with many more favourites from Bob Marley and the Wailers’ back catalogue.
Performing with great authenticity and energy, the Buffalo Soldiers guarantee a fun-filled show for everyone to dance all night long.
Tickets are priced at £8, excluding booking fees, and are still available online or by calling 01706 223 222.
There are three VIP booths remaining – each seating eight to 10 people – with drinks packages tailored to your taste and budget. To find out more, call 01706 223 222.
St Mary’s Chambers is located on Haslingden Road, Rawtenstall, BB4 6QX.
For more information, visit the event webpage.
- Classic venue offers night of chamber music
- Classical music: The Art of Chamber Music
- Hanoi Rock City hosts weekend reggae party
- St Petersburg Music House to host concerts in Vietnam
- Opera House hosts classical concert
- Belgian conductor to raise the roof with classical ensemble
- Youngsters keep classical beat on the street
- Tübinger chamber orchestra meets VNSO
- Toyota Concert 2016 to present Russian classical music
- Spanish music to resound at Toyota Classics 2007