An off-Strip restaurant was damaged early Friday when a driver suspected of being under the influence crashed his vehicle into the building.
The crash was reported at 5:40 a.m. at Morton’s The Steakhouse at East Flamingo and South Paradise roads.
Lt. Allen Larsen of the Metropolitan Police Department said the man driving the car and a female passenger became aggressive and had to be restrained at gunpoint by an off-duty officer who observed the event.
Water was leaking from inside the restaurant, likely from a damaged wall pipe, Larsen said.
The driver and passenger were taken into custody. No injuries were reported.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Contact Marvin Clemons at [email protected] or at 702-383-0217.
- Las Vegas shooting witnesses describe chaos, compassion
- The Latest: Police release Las Vegas shooting officer video
- Oops! Driverless shuttle crashes in Vegas within an hour of launch
- 13 troopers hit in 4 months by DUI, distracted drivers
- Car Crashes Into Restaurant In Mamaroneck, New York, No Terrorism Link Suspected
- How your next DUI will do down, or never happen.
- Police release eerie sketch of wide-mouthed burglary suspect
- 4 charged in suspected drunken driving crash that killed Clear Lake mom, baby
- Vegas 911
- An hour after debut, driverless Vegas shuttle bus gets into fender bender
- Waffle House suspect, Taylor Swift and the obsessions of dangerous fans
- Driver arrested for DUI requests Snapchat selfie with officer
- New California law allows autonomous shuttle test without driver
- Man dies after jumping off Fred Hartman Bridge in La Porte
- What could go wrong? Audi ‘Traffic Jam Pilot’ lets drivers kick back, watch TV
- Young siblings reunite after fatal car crash that killed their parents and sister
- Driver charged with intoxication manslaughter after fatal NW Harris County wreck
- $5K reward offered for help finding two drivers who hit a motorcyclist in southwest Houston
- Drunken driver who killed girl on prom night sentenced to 32 years
- AMD unveils Vega 64 and 56 starting at $400, available on August 14
Driver suspected of DUI after crashing into Las Vegas restaurant have 340 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.