The former Market Bistro, which is re-opening as pizza restaurant Dough Dealers Picture: Chris Bishop
A wood-fired pizza parlour is set to open in a former bistro.
The Market Bistro closed its doors last month after 10 years on the Saturday Market Place, in King’s Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
Proprietors Lucy and Richard Golding said they were preparing for a new venture.
Now Dough Dealers, which will specialise in sourdough pizza with seasonal toppings, is set to open on the site.
Social media posts show wood-fired ovens have been installed and tested out, along with recipes.
The establishment’s Facebook page says it opens on Saturday, September 14 (5pm).
- House counsel to drug dealers, Robert Simels now faces own legal battle
- Lynn Whitfield Cautions Against 'Gratuitous' Diversity at Awards Shows
- King Crimson’s 50th Anniversary Press Day: 15 Things We Learned
- Vivek Ranadive Hopes for Kings 3.0
- Thanos vs. Night King: Villains of Avengers Endgame and Game of Thrones compared
- Rep. Pete King views kill photos of Osama Bin Laden, describes bullet wound, 'intense satisfaction'
- From Willowdale to Little Britain, these properties are on the market: Open House
- Rep. Steve King Keeps Being Steve King and Wypipo Keep Being Shocked
- There Is an R&B King Right Now, It's Not Jacquees (Yet)
- Archaeologists open ancient Egyptian sarcophagus on live TV