Ljubljana, 20 September – The newspaper Dnevnik says in Friday’s commentary that the last election in Israel has put the long-serving Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a difficult position. He may very well end up in jail, the paper believes.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.
- Lebanon must tackle Hezbollah 'border tunnels', says Netanyahu
- U.S. Inmates Launching Nationwide Strike to 'End Prison Slavery'
- Dnevnik says EU shows lack of harmony in Mozart's town
- Dnevnik says NLB sale without happy end
- Iran nuclear deal was ‘recipe for disaster’, says Netanyahu after Trump pulls US out of agreement
- Can mindfulness really end prison hatred?
- US Inmates Strike to End ‘Prison Industrial Slave Complex’
- Dnevnik says Šiško's acts worthy of every condemnation
- Michigan to end prison food deal with Aramark