Ljubljana, 20 September – The newspaper Dnevnik says in Friday’s commentary that the last election in Israel has put the long-serving Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a difficult position. He may very well end up in jail, the paper believes. The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.
- Prison Break - Why You Shall Prefer To Watch This Television Series And Realize Your Total Freedom
- Please- Don't Forget Me! [Letters From A Dying Man In Prison]
- Joy Westrum: Stemming Tide of Recidivism with Innovative Prisoner Rehabilitation
- Prison Wives: The Forgotten Women In Our Society
- Don't Be Conned by the Rampant "72# Scam" of Prison Inmates -- It Could Cost You Time, $$ and Stress
- Prison Dreams Can Help To Liberate the Dreamer
- Federal Prison "One Day at Club Fed"
- Prison Break March Preview - Spoiler Warning!
- Prison Wife: Stand By Your Man
- Wartime Prisoners and the Will to Fight; War is Hell, Let's Win Alright?
Dnevnik says Netanyahu could end up in prison have 165 words, post on english.sta.si at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.