Hull KR forward Danny Addy has reportedly signed for Championship outfit Leigh Centurions ahead of the 2020 season. According to Total Rugby League, Addy has agreed to join John Duffy’s side, who will be looking for promotion to the Super League next season. Despite appearing regularly for the Robins over the course of the season, Addy is one of a host of players set to leave the club this autumn. The 28-year-old will officially leave Craven Park in a few weeks as his contract officially comes to an end, but it seems he has secured his future with Leigh moving swiftly to agree a deal. Addy joined Rovers from Bradford Bulls in 2017 and has gone on to make 40 appearances for the east Hull side over the course of the last three years, including 22 this season. He leaves the club alongside, Ryan Shaw, who will join rugby union side Yorkshire Carnegie, Josh Drinkwater, James Greenwood and Chris Atkin. Click here for more sports news Follow Hull Live Our daily newsletter – To get the latest headlines direct to your email inbox every day, click here . Download our app - You can download our free app for iPhone… Read full this story
- These are the Nintendo Switch games launching in October 2018!
- Danny Green Has Never Been This Good
- Best hunting game for Nintendo Switch
- Olivia Culpo shows ex Danny Amendola what he's missing as she steps out for Baby2Baby Gala
- Danny Elfman on Oingo Boingo, film scores, and the Beatles almost ruining
- Report: Patriots Waive QB/WR Danny Etling
- Rapala Fishing Pro Series vs Bass Pro Shops The Strike Championship Edition: Which should you buy for Nintendo Switch?
- Best fishing game for Nintendo Switch
- Bottom-Feeder Danny Wood Wins At 81
- The best Metroidvania games for Nintendo Switch
Danny Addy 'completes' switch to Championship side Leigh have 296 words, post on www.hulldailymail.co.uk at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.