A POIGNANT film recorded by Bloody Sunday victim William McKinney minutes before he was shot dead is to be the focus of the Museum of Free Derry’s Culture Night. The museum’s contributi[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Seminar on Asian film industry to take place in HCM City
- Danish Film Week 2019 comes to Hanoi, HCMC
- Danish film week underway in Hanoi, HCM City
- Tilda Swinton: ‘Our film started as sick satire – now it’s a recognisable portrait’
- The smart culture that scared us most
- 'A certain sort of maleness': Helen Garner on a week spent watching Russell Crowe films
- Film festival begins in Da Nang
- American Skin review: Nate Parker is noble victim in compromised comeback
- “Drowsy City” to join Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival
- ‘RESONATE’ exhibit at The Digital Hub explores electronic music culture
Culture Night screening of film made by Bloody Sunday victim have 153 words, post on www.irishnews.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.