0 Post a comment Thursday, 19 September 2019 – Athletics Alan Corlett set the third quickest half-marathon time by a Manxman in Copenhagen on Sunday. The Ramsey man recorded a new personal best time of 66 minutes and 33 seconds in Denmark, which by moves him up to third on the Isle of Man half-marathon all-time rankings. Only Keith Gerrard and Ollie Lockley are ahead of him now, and his time at the weekend beats the one recorded by Steve Kelly in the 1978 Syd Quirk Half-Marathon. l The previous weekend Elissa Morris finished the Great North Run in the impressive time of 82 minutes 40 seconds. This was only six seconds outside her personal best for the half-marathon set three and a half years ago. Add Comment
- Exmouth Harrier Ryan Snell runs new PB at Salisbury 10-mile meeting
- Half marathon success
- Was Liverpool's half marathon measured short?
- This is when the 2019 Coventry Half Marathon will be held
- Runher stages first half-marathon... with 15% discount
- Bude runners take on the distance of Bath half marathon
- Local teacher who ran in the Plymouth Ocean Half Marathon is still accepting donations
- These roads will be closed for the Swansea Half Marathon 2018
- Swansea Half Marathon Live Updates
- Record sum raised at Chester Half Marathon
Corlett runs new PB in Copenhagen half-marathon have 202 words, post on www.iomtoday.co.im at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.