Alan Corlett set the third quickest half-marathon time by a Manxman in Copenhagen on Sunday.
The Ramsey man recorded a new personal best time of 66 minutes and 33 seconds in Denmark, which by moves him up to third on the Isle of Man half-marathon all-time rankings. Only Keith Gerrard and Ollie Lockley are ahead of him now, and his time at the weekend beats the one recorded by Steve Kelly in the 1978 Syd Quirk Half-Marathon.
l The previous weekend Elissa Morris finished the Great North Run in the impressive time of 82 minutes 40 seconds.
This was only six seconds outside her personal best for the half-marathon set three and a half years ago.
- Blind man reportedly first to run New York City Half marathon with team of guide dogs
- Kenyans Wilson Kipsang and Caroline Rotich clinch top spots at New York City half marathon
- Plume and Everson take Wisbech Fenland Running Club take Cambridge Half Marathon 2019 13.1-mile run honours
- Exmouth Harrier Ryan Snell runs new PB at Salisbury 10-mile meeting
- See capital's iconic sights in new London Landmarks Half Marathon
- Run in the Hastings Half Marathon to help care for cats in need of a new home
- Woman snaps selfies with unsuspecting hotties during New York City Half-Marathon
- Marathon Training - Running Tips and Top Ten Secrets to Start Running and Train For a Marathon!
- Training For a Half Marathon