17 September 2019 • 7:51pm Chelsea v Valencia kicks off at 8pm, live on BT Sport 3 Frank Lampard’s first outing as coach in the Champions League Valencia turn up at Stamford Bridge in disarray Auto update On Off 7:51PM Group H (air-raising) A quick word on who else these two are battling it out with for the two spots in the knockout stages come February. Group H is one of the toughest, with four side’s all in transition but all with exciting youth and tradition to call upon. There’s Ajax – remember what they did last season? One kick away from making the final and while they haven’t managed to keep Matthijs de Ligt (to Juventus) and Frenkie de Jong (to Barcelona) they will still be ones to watch this season. Then there’s Lille, they finished second in Ligue 1 and while they have lost Nicolas Pepe (to Arsenal) they have already managed to replace him – step forward 20-year-old Victor Osimhen, who has scored five goals in five matches this season, As Lampard said of the group… “It’s tough, it will be very competitive for sure, we have to be on our guard game by game, but we have to start well, beginning tonight.”… Read full this story
- Champions League: Standout performers from the first matchday
- Paul Scholes reveals he SLICED Man Utd wonder-goal against Barcelona to secure Champions League final spot in 2008
- Champions League qualifying: Porto & Celtic crash out as Ajax sneak through
- BT Sport unveils Gary Lineker as face of Champions League coverage
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score, Over 1 to 5 Latest Cricket Score, Updates
- West Indies vs Pakistan Live Score, Over 6 to 10 Latest Cricket Score, Updates
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score, Over 11 to 15 Latest Cricket Score, Updates
- Coronavirus spreading in wake of Champions League clash 'interesting hypothesis'
- PSG willing to play Champions League home games abroad
- Yaya Touré left out of Manchester City squad in Champions League play-off
Chelsea v Valencia, Champions League: live scores and updates have 323 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.