A 49-year-old man has been charged after two burglaries and one attempted burglary in Bury St Edmunds.
Sometime between Monday, September 9, and Tuesday, September 10, a burglary took place in Westley Road, jewellery and electronics were stolen.
In the same road , also on the Tuesday, another burglary took place at a separate property in which an iPad was taken and a third incident, an attempted burglary, took place on the same day in Out Risbygate.
Entry to the property was forced but nothing was reported stolen.
Scott Chesney of Bury St Edmunds was arrested on September 10, and subsequently charged with two burglaries and one attempted burglary.
Chesney appeared before Ipswich Magistrates Court, today (September 12) and has been remanded into custody.
- Come to Bury St Edmunds - Suffolk
- Understanding Burglary Charges
- St Maarten Weather - Best and Worst Months to Go
- Man who 'stormed church and shot the bride and bishop during wedding ceremony before pistol whipping the groom in shocking revenge act' pleads not guilty
- Man Boobs - How to Get Rid of Man Boobs Fast
- Ladies, Want to Know How to Get a Man Back?
- The Haunted Places of St Augustine, Florida
- St Lazarus Prayers and History
- Ghost Tours St Augustine, Florida - The Haunted Huguenot Cemetery
- St Louis Rams Team Preview!