Britain is set to bask in glorious sunshine this weekend with the parts of the UK being hotter than Turkey.
Most of England, Wales and even Scotland will start the day with warm and sunny conditions despite the slight breeze.
But there will be strong and gusty winds in the west part of the country.
Forecasters say temperatures in the southeast are set to hit 26C later today – meaning parts of the UK will be hotter than Turkey.
Met Office Meteorologist Helen Roberts said: “The high pressure continues as we start our weekend.
“So this morning is looking dry and sunny but a little bit of breeze in comparison to recent days.
“Barely a cloud in the sky as start the day for Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and most of England, with the exception being that very far south west tip of the country,” she told the Express.
There will be wet conditions on Sunday as the remnants of Hurricane Humberto move across the British Isles and bring outbreaks of showery rain in the west.
Ms Roberts continued: “Through this evening, we will just start to see that cloud filters some showers across western parts of the country.
“Some of those showers could be in the heavy side and we may have even hear the odd rumble of thunder as we go through in the early hours of Sunday morning.”
Met Office five day forecast
Most areas sunny and warm again, perhaps very warm, despite a keen breeze. The wind strong and gusty in the west. Chance of showers, possibly heavy, for southwest Britain and Northern Ireland later.
Cloud increasing across much of the British Isles, with outbreaks of showery rain in west. This heaviest across parts of southwest England and Wales.
Outbreaks of rain, locally heavy and thundery at times, spreading northeast, followed by sunny spells and scattered showers. Warm and dry weather continuing across some northeastern areas.
Outlook for Monday to Wednesday:
Many areas bright and dry at first on Monday, but cloud and rain spreading northeast. Tuesday and Wednesday unsettled with showers or longer spells of rain in most areas.
- UK weather forecast – Sizzling 25C Easter sunshine to make baking Britain hotter than Egypt this weekend
- Soaring temperatures will make Britain 'hotter than Portugal' this weekend
- Britain wakes up to sunshine after huge thunderstorms overnight – and 31C heatwave will now make a return
- UK weather forecast – Britain hotter than GREECE as sun blast hots up UK – but SNOW is on the way
- UK weather set to bounce back with 26C sunshine – after parts of country hit by HAIL STORMS overnight
- Thousands flock to parks and beaches across the UK as temperatures soar to 18C making Britain hotter than Santorini
- The UK will be hotter than Barbados this weekend as heatwave continues
- Britain to be hotter than Egypt this weekend with 20C temperatures
- UK weather forecast – Warmest Easter Sunday for 178 years on cards as 800-mile ‘Greek plume’ to send Britain hotter than Malibu
- UK weather forecast – Warmest Easter Sunday for 178 years with Britain hotter than Malibu thanks to 800-mile ‘Greek plume’