Dewsbury Arts Group is preparing for its first play of the new season – the classic tale ‘ Strangers on a Train’.
The play is based on the novel by Patricia Highsmith, which was also the basis for the classic Alfred Hitchcock film.
The performances will take place at the Lower Peel Street venue in Dewsbury on 21, and from 23 to 28 September.
Tickets are available at http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/dewsburyartsgroup or by calling 03336 663366.
- WMAG to begin spring season with two-location First Friday Reception
- TV Pick: Artbound Season 10 Is a Worthy Cultural Binge Watch
- Colorado Springs Ent Center for the Arts announces new season
- Dewsbury Arts Group take on A Bunch of Amateurs
- Turkish art and culture world in mood of solidarity against economic hardship
- Colours of Vietnam’s ethnic groups in spotlight at Culture Village in April
- Hey Phoenix Creatives, Here Are 15 New Calls for Art
- Spring Arts Preview in Western Mass
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 finale recap: An emotional end and a way forward