Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will meet with his Azerbaijani counterpart Elmar Mammadyarov in New York on 23 September with the mediation and participation of the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs.
Mnatsakanyan will travel to New York on 22 September to participate in the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs meet in New York
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs meet in New York, agree to continue dialogue
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs meet in Brussels
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs meet in Washington
- EXCLUSIVE: Leukemia survivor meets New York City banker who donated his stem cells for lifesaving transplant
- EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus welcomes Armenian, Azerbaijani FM’s talks
- Layoffs and Canceled Shows at WBAI-FM, a New York Radio Original
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to hold meeting in New York City
- Azerbaijani FM meets OSCE Secretary-General [PHOTO]