Beds, Herts & Bucks 2 September 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-49553696?intlink_from_url=&link_location=live-reporting-story Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel A care home at the centre of abuse allegations has been told it is getting better but still requires improvement.Mulberry Court in Luton was put into special measures in July 2018 after inspectors found it to be inadequate.The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said “significant improvements” had been made and the home promoted good quality of life but still had more work to do.Operator Runwood Homes said it was pleased with the progress and the service remained a priority. Failures came to light after the… Read full this story
- No 10 considers a tougher lockdown 'with curfews, exercise limits, compulsory masks outside, no support bubbles and nurseries shut' if Covid cases keep rising' - amid suggestion 'people may only be allowed to leave home ONCE a week'
- Oversight system for doctors’ OHIP billings slammed as ‘ineffective’
- Videos Show The Dark Side Of Shadow Mountain Youth Psych Facility
- Nigeria failing on account of insecurity — SENATE
- The Hill's Morning Report - Democrats ready mammoth relief bill for 10-day sprint
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trial ends for day as Senate moves to vote
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEB. 23
- The Big Read: From rude residents to ‘unfair fines', condo security guards have a lot to put up with
- Maid of 28 years: My employer is like my sister
- IN FOCUS: Has POFMA been effective? A look at the fake news law, 1 year since it kicked in
Abuse allegations care home 'requires improvement' have 346 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at September 2, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.