The A38 at Dean is blocked after a car overturned earlier this afternoon. The incident was reported at 5.29pm and rush hour traffic has compounded the problem which is affecting the A38 in both directions between Lower Dean junction and the Rattery turn-off at Harbourneford. Lane two is currently closed after the car overturned from the eastbound carriageway and came to rest on the westbound side, according to traffic service Inrix. It is likely emergency services are at the scene and Plymouth Live is attempting to contact Devon and Cornwall Police. BBC Travel South West has stated that traffic is queueing around Buckfastleigh heading towards Plymouth while Exeter bound traffic is also slow moving. More to follow 18:05 Further details on crash from police – dog has escaped from car and run up carriageway Police have confirmed officers are at the scene and more units are en route. The vehicle is currently resting in lane two westbound. Ambulance and fire have been called to the scene although at this stage there are no confirmed reports of injuries. The incident was called in to police at 5.18pm. The A38 is now fully closed heading west and there is one lane open… Read full this story
- Drink-driving Sky TV producer veered across caused M11 and caused five-car smash as she ended up in central reservation
- Horrifying moment driver is flung through rear windscreen of his car after smashing into central reservation
- Woman charged after car flips in Lewiston
- Terrifying moment a racing car flips five times and is catapulted 22ft over race track fence
- Pascal Wehrlein’s Sauber car flips following collision with Jenson Button and lays to rest against barrier
- Shocking moment car flips over at high speed on the M1 – before mum and daughter walk away unscathed
- Tragic teen, 19, killed when car flipped over and crashed into tree
- Teen dies after car flips over and lands in stream in horror road smash
- Car flipping end-over-end leads to DWI charge
- CAR premier: 'Central African Republic not an anti-Muslim country'
A38 blocked after car flips over central reservation have 335 words, post on www.plymouthherald.co.uk at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.