50 Cent is back on the warpath against Lala Kent. The 44-year-old rapper posted a series of unflattering images and statements aimed at the Vanderpump Rules star, 29, after she denied his claims that she had past used cocaine. On Monday he called her a ‘Crack Head’ in one post, and in another, said, ‘Shut up b***h, you started with the wrong person good night.’ Back at it: 50 Cent, 44, has posted a series of unflattering images and statements aimed at Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent, 29, after she denied his claims that she had past used cocaine The rap artist, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, was back at it on Tuesday, ripping Kent, who has past been open about her problems with alcoholism. He posted a series of old shots of Kent having a drink, mocking her in the captions while plugging his own brands Le Chemin Du Roi and Branson Cognac. ‘Well your over there just having a good old time aren’t you. Yeah, we know the Vibes,’ he wrote in one post. In another, he said, ‘Got Damn save some for the party girl. You want some water.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next… Read full this story
- 50 Cent doesn't care if son was hit by bus, Supreme McGriff feud reignites
- May under fire over £50,000 ads on social media to promote Brexit deal
- Israel ban social media after ex-Celtic star’s pro-Arab post
- When Social Media Becomes a Wartime Necessity
- Vanilla: Clean up your old tweets with this new social media tool
- Want to cut down on social media? The limit could be 30 minutes a day
- Why social media doesn't want you to focus on follower counts
- 50 Cent and Ja Rule: A beef history
- Ja Rule responds after 50 Cent buys 200 seats to his show 'so they can be empty'
- Homemade social media platform boom to inspire "Make in Viet Nam" upbeat outlook
50 Cent doubles down with vicious social media attacks on Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent as 'Fofty' feud reignites have 314 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.