Thousands of students across the country will wake up to find out their GCSE results on Thursday. And while there will be cheers for some, there will be tears for others who did not get the grades they were hoping for. But if you do not get the results you wanted, it is not the be all and end all. There are plenty of alternatives that can help you onto the career path you want – including resitting exams or rethinking what your future may hold. Here are some things to consider if you don’t get the results you needed. Turn to your teachers Your teachers will be on hand when you collect your results to provide help and support. They should be your first port of call as they have plenty of experience with students in your situation. They can advise and give guidance on what options are available. They include appealing your grade, taking a resit exam or finding an alternative college or sixth form to attend. Appealing your grade If you decide to appeal, you need to submit this to your headteacher and your exam paper will go through a process known as a “review of marking”…. Read full this story
- Some of Mollie Tibbetts' family don't want her death politicized
- KING: Conservatives admit police departments have a few bad apples, but strangely don’t seem to want to get rid of them
- Overstock.com Reports Q2 2018 Results
- WWE Monday Night RAW Live Results: Will Braun Strowman Cash In Tonight?
- Washington Prime Group Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
- ING posts 2Q18 net result of €1,429 million
- El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Green Brick Partners, Inc. Reports Record Second Quarter Results
- SAExploration Announces Second Quarter 2018 Unaudited Consolidated Financial Results
- Select Sands Reports Record Results for the Second Quarter 2018
What to do if you don't get the GCSE results you want have 295 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.