Convicted pedophile and alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein reportedly had a "sexual picture" of former Democrat President Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, according to the Daily Mail.
"The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse," The Daily Mail reported . "The painting was secretly snapped inside the pedophile's lavish $56 million home in October 2012, four years after Epstein completed his sweetheart deal for prostitution of a minor and seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls."
The woman that provided the Daily Mail with the photograph, who asked to remain anonymous, told the publication: "It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking — it was definitely a painting of him. It was a very provocative, sexual picture. He was wearing heels, a blue dress and his hand was in a weird position."
The Daily Mail's David Martosko tweeted: "Hey! I know just what the Jeffrey Epstein story needs: a portrait hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting @BillClinton wearing @MonicaLewinsky's blue dress in the Oval Office. "
Hey! I know just what the Jeffrey Epstein story needs: a portrait hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting @BillClinton wearing @MonicaLewinsky 's blue dress in the Oval Office. https://t.co/z4Jd3i2mPV via @MailOnline
— David Martosko (@dmartosko) August 14, 2019
A 2015 report from the Daily Mail states that Clinton "vacationed on Epstein's private island during the years when the sex crimes where thought to have occurred," adding that Clinton "appears to have flown on Epstein's flight with several curious women including a young actress who used to work in soft-core porn."
Following Epstein's arrest earlier this month, Clinton released the following statement :
President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York. In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation. Staff, supporters of the foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein's New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail. He's not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein's ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida.
However, a Fox News report contradicted Clinton's claims as the network found that Clinton had interacted with Epstein at least a decade before he claimed to. Fox News reported :
But according to a story published back in March 1995 by the Palm Beach Post, then-President Clinton attended a "three-hour dinner" at the time with a "very select group of people" at the Palm Beach home of business magnate Ron Perelman. The diverse group included Epstein — as well as singer Jimmy Buffet, actor Don Johnson, then-co-chairman of the Democratic National Committee Don Fowler and others.
Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff, who originally broke the Epstein story a decade ago, told Fox News last month that Clinton was lying about connections to Epstein.
"I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside," Sarnoff said. "I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he did not agree to do so and I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times."
"Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not," Sarnoff continued. "Almost every time that Clinton's name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls there are initials and there are names of many many girls on that private plane."
Later, when asked if Clinton was lying, Sarnoff said, "Yes, I'm saying, sadly, that he is not telling the truth."
- Autopsy Finds Epstein Death Was Suicide By Hanging
- Inside Epstein's Network, Layer Upon Layer to Protect the Boss
- Trump Boosts Conspiracy Theory About Epstein Death-Clinton Link
- Epstein Dies in the Dark, But Abuse Investigation Carries On
- Trump: I Want Full Investigation Into Financier Epstein's Death
- Report: Coroner 'Confident' Epstein's Death Was Suicide
- CBS: Shrieks, Shouts Heard From Epstein's Cell
- Epstein, Accused of Sex Trafficking, Reportedly Kills Himself
- Remember when Democrats applauded Bill Clinton despite his sexual misconduct against multiple women in the 1990s?
- Is the editor of the Daily Mail the most dangerous man in Britain?
- Pipe bombs sent to Hillary Clinton, Obama and CNN studios were packed with shards of glass as ANOTHER suspicious package found
- The FBI whiffed on stopping the Florida school shooter, but there’s a good reason for that: Hillary Clinton
- Chemotherapy has harmed Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s brain… she had to be reminded by the audience what the 14th Amendment says
- World Health Organization declares playing video games a mental health disorder, but now says transgenderism is completely normal
- Daily Fix: The senate's Y2K report
- Technology Voters' Guide: Hillary Clinton
- Elon Musk's Reps Say He Went to a Alleged Silicon Valley "Sex Party" by Accident
- Annoy.com Webmaster says war art censored
- Daily Pulse: 5 Things Nobody Tells You About Divorce
- Daily Pulse: What Not To Feed A Cold
There Is A ‘Sexual Picture’ Of Bill Clinton In Jeffrey Epstein’s Mansion, Report Says | The Daily Wire have 974 words, post on www.dailywire.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.