Travel is one of life’s great adventures, especially when we live in little old New Zealand with the rest of the world seeming so far away.
But what about travelling solo? Is it enjoyable or dangerous? And how are you going to have your photo taken in front of landmarks?
AM Show roving reporter Aziz has just come back from his solo holiday, and spoke to The AM Show.
Watch the video.
- ‘No sex please, we’re meditating’: peace and positivity on a weekend retreat
- Have Tools, Will Travel
- With ‘meat and potatoes’ approach, Tipton football is playing for a district championship
- Going for Gaul: Mary Beard on 40 years of Asterix
- ‘My first “date” felt more nerve-racking than a romantic one’: how to make new friends as a grownup
- Kinko’s – The Free-Agent Home Office
- Free Agent Nation
- The great reinvention of Manchester: 'It's far more pleasant than London'
- Only the Pronoid Survive
- Numbers Talk!