22 Aug 2019
During August and September, in the picturesque surroundings of the Venetian cities Piran and Koper, there is an international summer chamber music festival dedicated to Giuseppe Tartini, who was born in Piran. In addition to Tartini’s works, the festival also features other great international and Slovenian composers as well as the works of modern creators inspired by Tartini’s art. At the festival, you will have the opportunity to see Tartini’s famous 300-year-old violin and hear how it sounds. This violin continues to amaze audiences as they listen to it be played by world-class musicians.
- City Light Festival kicks off on April 5 for nat’l holiday
- Nats Victory Parade, Fans Party, Caps Celebrate Too | Patch PM
- HCM City to host Vietnam–RoK Culture and Tourism Festival
- French culinary festival to feature 51 restaurants from VN
- Fairfax City 2019 Trick-Or-Treating Hours, Weather Forecast
- Can YOU unscramble these festive anagrams?
- Hotels fully booked as visitors flock to Da Nang International Firework Festival
- General Election 2019: First head-to-head debate on 19 November
- At Blizzcon 2019, new games like "Overwatch 2" and Hong Kong protests are expected
- Blues announce fan rally, other opening night festivities