Murska Sobota, 14 August – Slovenia is observing 100 years since its northeastern-most region of Prekmurje was united with the rest of the nation after World War I and the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Located east of the river Mura, Prekmurje was the only territory the Slovenian nation gained at the 1919 Paris Peace Conference.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.
- Bentley celebrates centenary with $255K diamond-encrusted book
- Bentley Celebrates Centenary With Unique Features On All 2019-Built Models
- Bentley to celebrate Centenary at Silverstone Classic
- Bentley to celebrate centenary with Mulsanne homage to brand founder
- Bentley to celebrate centenary with special edition
- VACC celebrating centenary with 'world first' cavalcade
- A year of Bentley centenary celebrations
- Bentley Teases Special Centenary Model Ahead Of Geneva Debut
- Aston Martin Celebrates Zagato's Centenary With DBZ Collection
- Bentley Centenary Specification to feature on all cars built in 2019