Govt also puts plan of selling power firm on back burner Tweet Email Recommended Stories Oil slumps to new seven-month low on trade tensionsPrices have lost more than 20% since hitting 2019 peak in AprilIran slams Bahrain’s ‘provocative’ Gulf military conferenceBahrain’s govt should not become the facilitator of common enemies’ wishes and schemes: FO spokespersonSaudi prepares for Hajj as Gulf tensions persistDespite the conflict, 88,550 Iranian pilgrims are due to take part in the hajj this year
- Government cancels Brexit ferry contract with no-ship firm
- Seized SAF Terrex troop carriers listed as 'civilian vehicles' in shipping firm's paperwork, HK court told
- World’s biggest shipping firm to test Russian Arctic route
- Singapore to ban discharge of 'wash water' at top ship refuelling port
- US penalizes shipping firms aiding Pyongyang
- 6 Philippines firms make Forbes 2000 list
- Vietnam arrests ship firm execs for 'embezzling US$4.5 million'
- Chinese internet firm Sina plans secondary listing in HK
- French shipping firm CMA CGM ending Iran ops due to US sanctions threat
- Nine Singapore firms make Forbes Asia list
Shipping firm, two ports removed from privatisation list have 172 words, post on tribune.com.pk at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.