A secure online portal for the residential property market has been developed following a collaboration between a Brighouse-based IT specialist, business technology expert Thomson Reuters Elite and the UK’s largest high street law firm. Fusion IT, headquartered in Brighouse, has developed a unique client portal solution for McMillan Williams (MW) Solicitors, dramatically reducing time spent on the conveyancing process for both the client and the firm.The company has made a significant investment into the project, which was developed over the course of 18 months and works seamlessly with MatterSphere; the globally used case management system developed by Thomson Reuters Elite.Director and chief information officer David Fazakerley said while other online portals allowed buyers to scan in documents, they were unable to enjoy the same trusting relationship that qualified, local, solicitors were able to establish with clients.He said: “Our new system enables clients to key in everything they have to provide in their own time, without needing to come into the branch, which is far more convenient for them. And from a business point of view, this has dramatically reduced the time spent logging client details to the system, in addition to being completely secure and accurate. “What once took two… Read full this story
- Coronavirus live updates: Japan hospitals overrun, patients turned away
- Coronavirus live updates: SF tradition of honoring quake victims quietly continues
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area nursing homes hit hard
- Coronavirus live updates: California sends 50 ventilators to Michigan
- The best Mac games (April 2020)
- Another 813 coronavirus deaths in the UK are announced taking total to 20,319 - passing the benchmark government said would be a 'good result' - amid growing calls for government to relax 'stay at home' rules on lockdown
Secure foundation for online property portal have 289 words, post on www.halifaxcourier.co.uk at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.