Samsung Electronics started the official sales of its Galaxy Note 10 series of smartphones on Thursday in 70 countries. The Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Note 10 together gathered 1.3 million pre-orders before sales began, the company said. It is the highest amount of pre-orders ever for the Galaxy series in its home country.
Consumers at the end of their 2-year contracts, as well as a lack of available 5G smartphones, are thought to be why demand has been so high for the Galaxy Note 10 devices.
The main competitor against the Galaxy Note 10 devices, LG’s V60 ThinQ, is expected to be unveiled at the IFA tradeshow next month and will only go on sale in September at the earliest.
Տեքստում սխալ կամ վրիպակ նկատելու դեպքում, ուղարկեք խմբագրին հաղորդագրություն` նշելով տվյալ սխալը, այնուհետև սեղմելով Ctrl-Enter:
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 Appears At The FCC Without Bixby Button
- Best Samsung Galaxy S8 cases
- Best Samsung Galaxy Note 8 accessories
- Samsung Galaxy S9 shaping up to be more "refinement" than "revolution"
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 will be revealed on February 25th
- Deal: $300 off Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8, $200 off Galaxy S8, S8 Plus at Best Buy
- Watch the Samsung Galaxy S9 event live from MWC 2018 — Feb 25 at 12:00 ET!
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus European prices have leaked...but they're weird
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus: Best deals and where to buy
- Samsung Galaxy S9 component details leak, sound legit