His daughter, Natasha Sutton Williams, told the UK-based PA news agency that her father had been suffering from cancer. He was animating and writing until 6 p.m. on Friday, the day he died, she reportedly said. Williams was born in Toronto and moved to Britain in the 1950s, according to his biography. He gained his fame after the 1988 “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” movie was released. The English animator, along with famous American director Robert Zemeckis, became trailblazers of the live-action integration with cartoon characters. Some of his other works are featured in the movies “The Return of the Pink Panther”, “The Pink Panther Strikes Again,” and 1967 “Casino Royale”.
- Mister Rogers sound mixer Jim Emswiller dies after balcony fall on set of Tom Hanks film
- Father of former NBA star Jayson Williams dies
- Oklahoma City bombing trial judge Richard Matsch dies at 88
- Noted White House speechwriter Richard Goodwin dies at 86
- Edward Nixon, brother of President Richard Nixon, dies
- 7th Circuit Judge Richard Cudahy dies at 89
- Ex-congressman, ex-Nashville mayor Richard Fulton dies at 91
- Former French President Chirac Dies At 86
- Former French President Jacques Chirac Dies At 86
- First World War Centenary: Remembering the Allies’ Animal Helpers
'Roger Rabbit' Animator Richard Williams Dies at 86 have 199 words, post on sputniknews.com at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.