Nora had gone to sleep upstairs with her siblings after the family arrived at the 12-acre Dusun resort on August 3. She was discovered missing by her father Sebastien at around 8am and a downstairs door was wide open Fears over the safety of Nora Quoirin grew last night after it emerged she was barefoot at the time of her disappearance in the Malaysian jungle. Scotland Yard, the National Crime Agency and Interpol are now involved in the search to find the London schoolgirl. And Ireland’s police force – Garda Siochana – has sent a liaison officer to Kuala Lumpur to assist, it emerged last night. The 15-year-old vanished more than a week ago after arriving at a remote eco-resort with her family for a two-week holiday. Authorities in Malaysia had not found any clues yesterday as the dense terrain search entered its eighth day. Nora was born with a disorder that means she struggles with everyday tasks. Police are worried how long she can survive in the warm and humid environment, with dangerous animals. Her family are considering offering a reward for information and the local police have set up a hotline. Members of the Malaysian Civil Defence Force are… Read full this story
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Michael Bathurst Last Seen In December
- Desperate search for missing schoolgirl, 15, who vanished in Cheltenham two days ago
- State Police Searching For Missing 13-Year-Old Lainey Ucman Last Seen In Westmoreland Co.
- Cleaning enthusiast transforms 15-year-old stained lino WITHOUT scrubbing thanks to a £1 paste loved by Mrs Hinch
- Police Dog Helps Find Missing 85-Year-Old Woman Who Wandered Away From Home
- Police Search For Missing 22-Year-Old Christian Moore-Rouse Last Seen In December
- Kobe Bryant thinks Shaq should've worked harder on the Lakers, reigniting a 15-year-old beef
- Family of dead British teen Nora Quoirin sue Malasyian jungle resort: Parents seek £34,000 for 'lack of security' at cottage where their 15-year-old daughter disappeared
- Nora Quoirin's mother insists her daughter WAS abducted as she tells how she yelled out 'No!' in disbelief when the vulnerable 15-year-old's body was found in Malaysian jungle
- Philadelphia Police: Human Remains Found In Duffel Bag Short Distance Away From Where Missing 20-Year-Old Jimmy Mao Last Seen
Revealed: Missing 15-year-old Nora Quoirin was BAREFOOT when she vanished from Malaysian eco-resort eight days ago as Scotland Yard and Interpol join the search have 364 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.