Police are promising more operations at high-speed hotspot in the city.
Officers conducted patrols on the Cathedral Retail Park on Sunday evening following yet more reports of young people congregating in cars, revving engines and racing.
Numerous complaints have been made to the police over the anti-social behaviour around that area and members of the roads policing team were present on Sunday using speed guns to monitor cars.
A spokesman said: “We will be conducting more of these operations to tackle issues raised by the public.”
- Andhra Pradesh Police promise help to tribals building road in Ananthagiri
- Attack on Ndigbo: Police intensify patrol, surveillance in Lagos, dispel rumour
- Speed kills: are police chases out of control?
- Police: Man Suspected Of Being Under The Influence Of Marijuana And Alcohol Leads Police On 35-Mile Chase
- Cisco to offer free high-speed public Wi-Fi with Google Station in India
- Sci-fi policing: predicting crime before it occurs
- Police chief asks citizens to test response time of local police
- Trump to waive federal contracting laws to speed construction of border wall
- Fleeing Human Smuggler Injects Self with Heroin Before Arrest, Says Border Patrol
- Insecurity: Don’t push us into armed struggle, IPOB warns Army, Police