Harry Potter fans are getting the full shebang this year – clothes, shoes and now Pandora has announced it’s releasing a collection.
The magical jewellery will feature 12 hand-finished designs including charms, pendants and a bracelet.
Unfortunately us muggles don’t know what designs to expect yet but we’re hoping to see charms inspired by the Hogwarts houses, so that we can show support to our House.
Pandora’s chief creative and brand officer, Stephen Fairchild, told Bustle: “Harry Potter has brought joy and a belief in magic to generations and Pandora fans have asked for this collection for years.
“Pandora jewellery brings personal stories to life, and the friendship, love, and bravery told in Harry Potter resonates with Pandora’s fans.
“We’re thrilled to bring this collection to fans around the world.”
Whilst you wait for the new Pandora Harry Potter collection, why not treat yourself to a new pair of shoes in tribute to the teenage wizard.
Vans is allowing customers to customise their new pair of kicks with Harry Potter prints.
You can customise a number of styles including the Sk8-Hi and Slip Ons, with two magical prints.
The shoes can be ordered on the Vans website and prices range between £75 – £100 for men’s and women’s shoes, and £40 – £100 for kids.
- If you love Harry Potter, you’re more likely to hate Donald Trump
- The team behind ‘Pokémon Go’ is creating a Harry Potter game for smartphones
- Harry Potter exhibit marks 20th anniversary of first book
- 5 Reasons Why You Don't Have To Be A 'Harry Potter' Fan To Watch 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Wisconsin Theaters Showing Every Harry Potter Movie
- The ‘Harry Potter’ spin-off ‘Fantastic Beasts’ is already making huge money
- 2 new Harry Potter books set to be published in October
- How Apple’s business is more like ‘Harry Potter’ than Pixar
- Harry Potter returns with grey hairs in new J.K. Rowling story
- ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ plans 2018 Broadway debut