A Red Lodge nursery has been awarded an ‘Outstanding’ rating by education watchdog Ofsted.
Family run Greenhays Nursery was inspected in June and progressed from a ‘Good’ rating in 2016 to an ‘Outstanding’ rating in all categories.
Billy Prentice, early years practitioner, said: “We are really pleased, we have been working really hard these past few years.”
Billy works at the nursery – set up by his grandparents in 1986 – with his mum, Sarah, and his auntie,
The inspector’s report said: “All those involved with the nursery aspire to achieve high-quality provision.”
- How to Get IMDb Ratings in Netflix App for Android
- Serious water pollution incidents double in a year but more companies get highest rating for environmental performance
- Trump Turnberry will no longer get business rates relief
- George Stroumboulopoulos’s CNN debut gets dismal ratings
- How Your Car Gets Crash Tested
- What Do Treasury Bonds Have to Do With Interest Rates?
- Better Ratings Follow Megyn Kelly's Departure From Today
- Mum earning £700-a-month told she's 'not deprived enough' to send son to nursery
- Nurseries are now banning toy weapons as they ‘encourage aggression’
- Mum haunted for months by sound of nursery rhymes late at night