We love the Carnival each year, but it is always best to know where you’re going. Notting Hill Carnival 2019 will be a time of bold colours, amazing performances, and great food as London celebrates British West Indian heritage. It’s a landmark moment for British Black culture and where better to celebrate it in the heart of the diverse and welcoming city of London? Stretching over a large portion of the capital surrounding Notting Hill, there will undoubtedly be travel disruption. So, what do you need to know to get to the events okay? Here are the Notting Hill Carnival 2019 travel routes. Notting Hill Carnival 2019 travel routes: How do you get to the carnival? Underground Some nearby tube stations may shut down due to overcrowding and the nearest without major disruption are as follows: High Street Kensington, Queen’s Park, Shepherd’s Bush, Bayswater, and Paddington. These stations, however, will operate as exit-only on both days. There may be temporary closures, so keep an eye out online. Ladbroke Grove is closed on both days. Latimer Road closes at 11.30pm on both days. Holland Park closes at 6pm on both days. Royal Oak will close at 6pm and be exit-only from… Read full this story
- 8 Things not to Forget when Traveling to the Tropics
- Why Not Create Your Own Travel Discounts
- What Not To Pack While Traveling The World
- The Biggest Carnival In Europe "Kicked Off " In London On The 27th Of August
- Visit Beverly Hills California
- Do I Really Need Travel Insurance?
- Discount Air Travel to Costa Rica
- Highway Madness: Holiday Travel In New Jersey
- Online Travel Agencies - Get, Set and Go!
- Volunteer Travel
Notting Hill Carnival 2019 travel route have 277 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.