A mum has spoken of her heartbreak after she found her ‘happy and healthy’ baby boy dead in his bed. Kayleigh Leonard tragically found her two-year-old son Arlo unresponsive when she went to check on him. The devastated 24-year-old said that her ‘loveable’ boy was “perfectly fine and happy” when she put him to bed – only to wake up on the morning of August 6 and found herself unable to wake her young son. Kayleigh, from Skelmersdale told the Liverpool ECHO that she “would do anything” for one more day with the toddler and that “no pain will come close” to the moment she found Arlo. Paying tribute to her son, she said: “No pain will ever come close to the pain of losing you my Arlo, you are my absolute world and I love you more than life baby boy. “If I could be with you now I would and I don’t know how I’m going to carry on without you. “No parent should ever put their baby to bed and them not wake up. “Mummy and daddy are heartbroken and lost for words. “Forever my baby, my angel Arlo forever.” Kayleigh described her son a the “most… Read full this story
- Lauren Conrad welcomes first child, a baby boy
- Chrissy Teigen confirms she's having a baby boy
- Baby boy dies and woman fights for life after horror crash between car and HGV on A55 in storm-ravaged north Wales
- Lisa Haydon And Dino Lalvani Welcome Their Second Child; Couple Blessed With A Baby Boy
- Quentin Tarantino, 56, and his wife Daniella Pick, 36, 'happy' as they confirm the birth of a baby boy
- Amir Khan and his wife Faryal Makhdoom welcome a baby boy... as the boxer reveals they have named the tot Muhammad Zaviyar Khan
- Baby boy died after medics turned his mother away from maternity unit while she was in labour because there were not enough beds, inquest hears
- Aston Merrygold's baby has been born! JLS star welcomes gorgeous baby boy and reveals unusual name
- Lucy-Jo Hudson gives birth to baby boy with new boyfriend Lewis Devine
- No One Charged After 4-Month-Old Baby Boy Shot In Indiana Co.
Mum heartbroken to find 'healthy' baby boy dead in his bed have 359 words, post on www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.