WARNING: Contains material some people will find offensive
A viral Facebook post is directing people to what must be the most grossly offensive MoT advisory that has ever been issued – on a Government website.
People on social media are sharing a post that reads: “If you’re bored, go on Google and search for MOT Check, open it up and search the MOT status of this car RJ04ZYX. Have a look at why it failed in 2015; it’s the best advisory you’ll ever see! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.”
If you follow these instructions, you end up on the Gov.UK website page that allows you to check the MoT history of any vehicle.
Back in 2015, it would seem the owner of a silver Smart Cabriolet had insult added to injury when the vehicle failed its MoT, because the rear registration plate lamp wasn’t working.
Under the “Advisory Notice item”, the MOT tester has added: “The driver looks like a proper…”
As this is a family website, we have pixelated the above and image and wouldn’t want to repeat the hugely offensive word – which has been capitalised for emphasis.
Suffice to say, it rhymes with the surname of former Foreign Secretary and health minister Jeremy Hunt…
- Miami-Dade County to launch all new miamidade.gov website
- Martinez revamps Gov. website to tout accomplishments before departing
- Steve King’s Government Website Still Links To White Nationalist Blog
- Innate Pharma appoints experts to new Strategic Advisory Board
- Advisory Opinion Paves Way for Medical Marijuana
- Want to have a say on Measure U money? Sacramento residents can now apply for advisory committee
- Editorial Advisory Board: Fitzgerald must share report
- Nicox Establishes High-Profile Glaucoma Clinical Advisory Board
- FHLBank Atlanta Announces New Advisory Council Members
- Hickenlooper adds to advisory staff ahead of potential presidential run