Michelle Keegan has ditched her make-up for a totally natural makeover on holiday with husband Mark Wright.
The actress, 32, has jetted off for a sun-soaked break in Europe with her TV presenter husband, starting their trip in Majorca before heading over to Ibiza.
She’s been sharing plenty of updates from the trip, and she’s now given fans a glimpse of what she looks like without make-up.
Michelle stripped her face bare, wearing nothing but a pair of lash extensions for the stunning summer snap which she posted on Instagram .
She captioned it: “[Lashes] still looking fresh, which means I don’t need to do anything apart from get up and get my tan on.”
Mark and Michelle have been putting on a united front ever since his ex Lauren Goodger slammed their relationship again.
Lauren called their marriage “weird” as she claimed she’d run into them both in the gym and they weren’t speaking to each other.
She told Heat magazine: “I saw them both in the gym. They don’t talk it’s really weird. I was like ‘f***ing hell, we weren’t like that.’
“It’s like they don’t know each other. I can’t go into that though. I’m just so glad that ain’t me.”
Mark and Lauren, 32, were childhood sweethearts before they got engaged on camera during an episode of TOWIE in 2011.
The relationship ended just months later and Mark would go on to marry ex-Coronation Street star Michelle in 2015.
Showbiz editor’s picks
After Lauren made several spiteful comments about the relationship, Mark finally had enough in 2014 and tweeted his ex-girlfriend to leave him alone.
He posted: “It’s been well over 2 years and it still continues. I find it so disrespectful to myself but more importantly, my fiancée. Be a proper woman.”
Lauren is currently looking for love on the new series of Celebs Go Dating after her relationship with criminal Joey Morrisson ended.
She has been spotted on a string of dates and was even snapped kissing a mystery man .
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033
- Revisiting ‘The Natural’ 30 years after its release
- New UFC strawweight Michelle Waterson is very, very flexible
- D-backs rookie Owings settles in quickly, makes strong impression
- Simpson made last-ditch effort to be a pick
- Michelle Wie’s first major seems a long time in making
- Redskins’ Morris finally ditches Mazda … for something worse?
- ‘Entourage’ creator rips Eli Manning for ditching movie
- Oh boy … what is Michelle Wie putting in her mouth this time?
- Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini suspended by FIFA
- No belly putter, no problem: Keegan Bradley shoots 67 at Memorial