A main road in Port Talbot is closed after a crash involving a car and a pedestrian.
The A4241 Harbour Way is closed in both directions from Llewellyns Quay to North Bank Road.
It is understood the accident was reported at 7.15pm on Wednesday evening.
More information to follow.
A spokeswoman for Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service said they were called to the crash at 7.09pm.
She said two fire engines from Port Talbot are at the scene assisting the ambulance and police.
- Horamavu main road’s blink-and-miss divider
- Tata Steel's last attempt to revive Port Talbot
- ‘Life’s on hold’: Port Talbot’s steelworkers face up to a darkening future
- 'The story of our fight': Port Talbot steel workers star in play about shutdown
- Port Talbot – heart of the storm battering Britain's steel industry
- Steel tycoon Sanjeev Gupta says Port Talbot jobs can be saved
- Port Talbot steel plant hangs in balance as Tata meets in Mumbai
- Tata Steel refuses to guarantee future of Port Talbot plant
- Port Talbot boss raising funds for Tata rescue bid
- Tata Steel considers sale of two UK divisions if Port Talbot is saved