Lewis Capaldi is known for his no holds barred banter with his fans but even he thought his latest antics were a step too far.
The Someone You Loved singer, 22, pee’d his pants while he was on stage during his sold out show in Edinburgh on Tuesday night.
He admitted he’d been drinking a lot of water to get his throat ready for singing but it all caught up with him and he wet himself during a performance of Hollywood.
“I’ve p****d my pants,” he told the audience laughing.
“I don’t usually get embarrassed but this is a new low.”
Luckily his fans on Twitter found the accident hilarious.
One tweeted: “Lewis Capaldi pishing himself a bit on stage when he hit a high note made ma night the boys got no filter.”
Another posted: “Finally saw Lewis Capaldi live and he was unreal even if he did pish himself on stage.”
A third wrote: “@LewisCapaldi mate you smashed it in Edinburgh tonight. And don’t worry, over-hydration-induced-pee affects everyone.”
Despite is lack of bladder control, Lewis seems to be a hit with the ladies since he skyrocketed to fame.
He was spotted in Ibiza last month getting mobbed by gorgeous female fans .
Showbiz editor’s picks
Speaking to The Sun, a source said: “Lewis is the man of the moment so it’s no wonder women were queueing up to get pictures with him.
“He was enjoying himself with a few friends as he’s on holiday and he’s been working hard playing at festivals and was obviously celebrating his album success.
“Lewis let his hair down with a few drinks and lapped up the attention, spending loads of time with fans who adore him.”
- Lewis Capaldi's management hits out after touts target superstar's tour
- Formula 1: Miserable season hits new low for storied Williams
- Fans go crazy as Scots singer Lewis Capaldi features in hit drama Riverdale
- French GP Qualifying: Lewis Hamilton on pole position but McLaren hit new low
- Arsenal hit new low as Crystal Palace run riot
- Aberdeen home slump hits new low as they lose to relegation battling Hamilton
- Stoke City 0 Wigan 3 Potters hit new low after capsizing in front of aghast fans
- McLaren crisis hits new low after another car failure
- Philadelphia forcing Mets fans to hit new Lowe